Tuesday, January 1, 2008

hello world

THose who have learnt the C language from LET US C,i think,would remember the first prgrame is always 'HELLO WORLD'. I see the same connection here also. This is my first post, and i think this also start the way C did..'HELLO WORLD'.

I always wanted to express myself but there was no medium and when blogs started, i did not have an internet connection for it.But now i have it and i am thinking to make most of it.

I was inclined to think that title of the first post should be 'well began is half done',but as you see this is somethink that is never done,so lets never be 'Done' with it..

Aniket.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aniket, welcome to the world of blogging. Keep updating the blog regularly, my wishes are with you.

    One little suggestion, please see that the posts are written in a good formatting (especially the 'i's should be 'I's).

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will help me improve. So please leave your frank comment here.